Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Love Infographic




It was pretty difficult for me to come up with a concept for a infographic. I went through a couple of different topics before I ended up with the Love VS. Lust concept. I found an image of a 'real' heart online and dropped the image into illustrator, then I traced this image and dragged it into photoshop. The color palette is an array of reds and pinks with a touch of purple here and there. I wanted it to have a Valentine's Day theme almost. Different component of the 'real' and 'artificial' heart have characteristics of either love or lust. I used the pencil tool to connect each characteristic with its corresponding part. I wanted the lines to look a little out of place, so I purposely made them a bit slanted. I took a lot of consideration into the font I choose. The word 'Love' in the title is a font I downloaded, I wanted it to look authentic and formal. 'Lust', is presented in a more childish font (including the font with the artificial heart).

No comments:

Post a Comment