Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What will you conquer?



My client was NewBoxCity, an up and coming gym that features new and innovative ways to get fit. This gym has a variety of different classes, but its focus is on boxing. My client wanted the advertisement to be simple, yet inspirational. One thing in particular my client wanted to implement was a motivational quote or question. My heading text is the question "What will you conquer?" and the secondary text featured is the company's name at the bottom. I included this question all throughout the design to really stress the motivational message. The reader will stop and look at the main image and ask their self ... what they can conquer at this new gym. The main image showcases movement, I did this by duplicating the female in the picture and adjusting it to line up. I also adjusted the opacity to truly give the image movement. The client also wanted me to implement the colors: red, white and blue.  I took that into consideration while applying the text and the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment