Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fantasy Composite/ Self Portrait











My love for running inspired this picture. I don't think I will ever to be able run with a group zebras, but creating this picture gives me the ability to put this fantasy to life. I was able to experiment with many different tools and aspects of Photoshop during this mini project. First, I found this awesome picture that was featured in National Geographic and dropped it in Photoshop. Then, I dropped a picture of myself racing as well. I used the magic wand to select just me and the racing flags. The most difficult part was the racing flags (green and white flags). I cropped a section of the original picture and duplicated the picture several times and adjusted them as needed. Lastly, I added a drop shadow to the racing flags and to myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment